with innovative therapies.
Focusing on proof-of-concept studies
targeting patients requiring iPS cell therapies,
having cancer or intractable diseases.
- May 28, 2021An animated video for participants in clinical trials, titled "Creating the future of health care", has been released.
- Feb. 25, 2021Ongoing clinical studies have been posted.
- Nov. 20, 2020Ki-CONNECT has agreed and signed a contract with Thyas Co. Ltd. to provide academic support.
- Aug. 24 and 26, 2020Emergency Preparedness Drills were conducted.
A hospital ward dedicated to early clinical development
A hospital ward dedicated to early clinical development, with a clinical trial management department and a Clinical Bio-Resource Center for collecting and managing clinical specimens, which combines clinical trial functions and research functions.Learn more
Total support for early clinical development.
Full-time physicians, CRCs, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory technicians, and administrative staff provide total support for early clinical development.
- Under the ward management through cooperation between related clinical departments and full-time physicians for the center, and the emergency system to prepare for the occurrence of adverse events, early clinical trials with high risk can be conducted.
- Support for physiological examinations from staff with expertise in clinical research
- Total support from office staff familiar with clinical research
What we do
Strict and high-quality clinical trial settings unique to Academia
With the support of medical staff familiar with early clinical trials and many departments of Kyoto University Hospital, early clinical trials can be conducted in a variety of disease areas.Learn more
Get in touch
Consultation for Investigator-initiated Clinical Trials
Contact for Sponsor-initiated Clinical Trials
Please fill out the form and transmit your inquiry.Inquiry form